Harry Potter Movie on 7/13?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

zeesays
Chicken in a Breadpan Pickin Out Dough

Harry Potter Movie on 7/13?

Post by zeesays »

Does anyone want to see this movie? I want to go on Friday night. If people would like to go as a group, I can try to pre-purchase tickets at Wakefield Marquee Cinemas. It would be whatever the 7ish show is.[/img]
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

I wouldnt mind seeing it, I havent seen hardly any the other recent ones, so I'd be jumping in a the end. But I did it also for pirates 3. Scott wanted to go see Pirates 3 for his birthday, so I took him to see that even though I hadn't seen 2.

So... we usually hang out friday nights anyway, who else is in? 7ish? what about food? come on now zee you know i refuse to buy popcorn at the movies! Besides I have a red robin coupon for free burger i need to use within a week.
zeesays
Chicken in a Breadpan Pickin Out Dough

Post by zeesays »

You have to buy the popcorn (tantrum ensues). I will always have popcorn. We can do food but it would probably have to be after the movie for me. Reason being is I work until 6 and now am back to work in Apex. I won't be back in Raleigh until 7 ish.
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

hey what you doing saturday? i have 2 friends that want to go saturday night, cant go friday night. if you're busy sat we can still do friday though
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

ummmm so cancel this for everyone. we decided to see it tonight at the last moment. pretty good movie, enjoyed it much more than which ever other one of the I saw! aha
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Well I was really dissapointed with this one myself. :?

They left out a lot of the fun stuff from the book as well.

Oh well.
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

Have yet to get into this whole Harry Potter thing. I have saw all the movies and have to say this is the worst one to date. Come to think of it the others have not been that great anyway, but this was Movie #33 for 2007.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

coasterdave wrote:Have yet to get into this whole Harry Potter thing. I have saw all the movies and have to say this is the worst one to date. Come to think of it the others have not been that great anyway, but this was Movie #33 for 2007.
Yeah, I pretty much agree. Worst of the bunch.

I love the books, but the movies have been kinda hit or miss to me. Probably would help if they'd have kept one director and not changed them every stinkin movie!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

The first two were average at best. Three and four were good, and I'm seeing five tonight. They should have found a way to keep Cuaron (3rd), because he is really the only legitimate director in my eyes who has directed any of them.

Oh well. I'll take Children of Men over the Potter movies any day.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Jonathan wrote: Oh well. I'll take Children of Men over the Potter movies any day.
Yeah, pretty much.