HURRICANES GAME - Carolina Ale House!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

HURRICANES GAME - Carolina Ale House!

Post by AMartin777 »

Barb, John and I are planning on going to the Carolina Ale House on NORTH RALEIGH LOCATION!!! FALLS OF THE NEUSE ROAD (see link below for details) tonight. Drink some beer, eat some food and watch the game along with other Canes Fans! Hope you can come out and meet with us!

http://www.carolinaalehouse.com/

North Raleigh Location
4512 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 431-0001
Last edited by AMartin777 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Doubt I'll be there tonight, but you guys should try going there sometime when they are having Canes Cool Bars: http://www.carolinahurricanes.com//custom/rad60BA5.asp
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Doubt I'll be there tonight, but you guys should try going there sometime when they are having Canes Cool Bars: http://www.carolinahurricanes.com//custom/rad60BA5.asp
Hmmm... it's not on the schedule but I thought we heard that the game tonight had been added as a "Cool Bars" night... :?:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Cool Bars Saturday night anyone?

Sat. 12/3 at Phoenix 2240 Walnut Street, Cary, 854-9444 9 p.m.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Cool Bars Saturday night anyone?

Sat. 12/3 at Phoenix 2240 Walnut Street, Cary, 854-9444 9 p.m.
Sorry I missed your e-mail about this. That game really sucked! :cry:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Today's game against St. Louis was also a sellout. Gotta love John Deere hat night. I edited the wallpaper from the official site to make it a little better: http://www.jonathan-hawkins.net/photos/ ... lpaper.jpg

So... Cool Bars on Thursday against Philadelphia? Looks like it's going to be a game for first place in the conference.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Today's game against St. Louis was also a sellout. Gotta love John Deere hat night. I edited the wallpaper from the official site to make it a little better: http://www.jonathan-hawkins.net/photos/ ... lpaper.jpg

So... Cool Bars on Thursday against Philadelphia? Looks like it's going to be a game for first place in the conference.
Ohhhhh Yea! We definitely want to do that. Which location is it going to be at this time?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

It's at Brier Creek. Chris and I plan to go; not sure when we will get there.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

DAMMIT I see that I did indeed put Thursday on here.

So sorry about that.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Okay I've doubled checked it this time to make sure I don't mess up the date.

The next Cool Bars is Friday, February 3rd (Carolina at New Jersey) at the Carolina Ale House in Durham. The game starts at 7:30 PM. Don't know if I'll be going to this one, but if I am in town I plan on it, because we had a lot of fun at the last one (it definitely helped that it was a 4-3 win in a shootout!).

The Philly game was our first Cool Bars, and we quickly learned one thing: You must get there early. We got there at about 6:45 (game started at 7), and the parking lot was full, the adjacent shopping center parking lot was partially filled, and a giant field in front of the restaurant was filled. We had to wait an hour and a half to get a table. It was a lot of fun, though, and got pretty wild during the game. Aaron Ward was there the entire time, since he didn't travel with the team due to his injury.

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, we've decided to skip the coolbars tonight and just watch it on TV. Barbara had her treatment yesterday and doesn't really feel up to it. Besides, we probably wouldn't even make it to the place until about 8 anyway. Sorry Jon, maybe they will have some later in the season on a Saturday or something.

Should be a great game though! Hope you have a good time out there and take LOTS of pics of the Storm Squad Babes! :wink:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

The next Cool Bars event is Thursday, March 16 at the Carolina Ale House on Creekside Drive in Raleigh. The official website says Friday, March 16 but that is incorrect. March 16 is a Thursday (that is next Thursday). They are playing Montreal, and game start is 7:30. The Ale House on Creekside appears to be off of Wake Forest Road (the exit on 440 just before Capital Blvd).
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:The next Cool Bars event is Thursday, March 16 at the Carolina Ale House on Creekside Drive in Raleigh. The official website says Friday, March 16 but that is incorrect. March 16 is a Thursday (that is next Thursday). They are playing Montreal, and game start is 7:30. The Ale House on Creekside appears to be off of Wake Forest Road (the exit on 440 just before Capital Blvd).
I think we can plan ahead and make this one! Whootah! :D :D
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Still going?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »