HI

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

movealongbetty
Chicken on a Hot Tin Roof

HI

Post by movealongbetty »

Hello! Sorry I have not kept in better touch with you guys.

I can see ya'll have been really busy. I am sad I can't be there to join in on all your fun!

Baltimore is OK. I haven't met too many people so my weekends are kinda boring. My new job is defiantly a learning experience. My coworkers are great (not as good as you Barbara!) but my patients - nothing like the little old nice people at Warren Hills. I keep telling myself only 13 weeks, I can do it. But man is it going by slow.

I plan on going to DC this weekend. Visit a museum, memorial, or something.

Anyways, I wanted to say Hello to everyone. I will check back often to read about all the fun I am missing.

Take care. Jessica
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

It's the Jessica! glad to hear things are as well as can be. Whats only going to last for 13 weeks? your current job?

Did you get a chance to see Appleseed yet? What did you think? I really liked it, great graphics. Ok, and i thought Hitomi was hot.

enjoy your vacation away from us. we'll have to meet up at kings dominion or otakon sometime.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well hello there Jess! Glad to hear things are going well for you. What's the weather been like up there?

We've started filming Taking Care Of John's House II: Operation Wild Turkey! Keep your eyes on the website as several new videos are on their way: C3, Natural Sciences Museum, TKOJHII, Alan & Barbara Do Disney, Renasiance (spelling???) festival, etc.

Be sure to post often and let us know how things are going! :P