Simeone unhappy with penalty decisions in the derby

Official whootah.com website news

Moderators: AMartin777, radial

Sonsovan
Chicken Dance

Simeone unhappy with penalty decisions in the derby

Post by Sonsovan »

Escaping the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu unbeaten for a sixth straight season was not enough for Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone who expressed his disappointment with the officials after the match.A Sergio Ramos handball might have given Atleti a penalty,เล่น บอล but the officials didn't appear to turn to VAR, when Simeone believes they should have."What do you want me to tell you?" he pondered after the match."You can make mistakes, and everyone is wrong. I guess they didn't stop to watch the play, because they saw a normal play, because this is interpretable."Last year with [Samuel] Umtiti the same thing happened, เล่น บอล they said it was involuntary, but what do you want me to say, the ball went towards goal."Simeone acknowledged that the game was difficult, but believes his side should have taken a first half lead."It is always hard when we come here," he added."We deserved to go ahead in the first half, we played great football and their goalkeeper had a great performance."In the second half they grew and we had to suffer more."He was then pressed to compare his side with Real Madrid, which he refused to do, playing down his side's expectations as ever."We do not compare ourselves to Madrid or Barcelona."We compare ourselves to the best Atleti in history, which is a team that we can become." เล่น บอล