No fooling... I was at the park yesterday!

Post your trip reports here!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

No fooling... I was at the park yesterday!

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Yesterday the weather was just too nice to pass up a couple hours at the park.

I arrived at the park around 9:30 and to my surprise they were doing ERT on Top Gun for Platinum passholders!!!!

So after 3 rides of shear B&M bliss I headed over to the flyers.

I have never, ever gotten to ride these things by myself. Well that changed yesterday. No one was in the area when they opened!

So my first ride was all by myself! Then the 2nd ride there were only a few people.

I rode 4 times then they finally got enough to bump me out.

I went to get breakfast (Cinnabun) and after eating it's yummy goodness, I went to ride Borg. Only to find out that they have a new policy that "No you can't take fanny packs up to the station and Yes you have to pay .75 now to rent a locker!" What the!?!

This is rediculous, so I skipped the ride altogehter.

Headed for Hurler, but it was down. So I went over to Drop Zone.

Rollernut was running the show and things soon got out of hand.

I was like 2 groups away from riding and the thing came down and wouldn't unlock the restraints.

It was too funny all the pandamonium that insued. These girls were freaking out screaming to get off the ride and so forth.

Maintenance had to manually release the restraints and all was fine.

Then the ATTACK OF THE KILLER CARPENTER BEES!!! started.

There was this ride op (David I think) and he was apparantly terrified of bees. This one bee kept circling and circling around the ride and the guy would run all over the place afraid to death of it.

It was too random to film, but I should have done it anyway. It was so hillarious.

Hurler came up just as I got off Drop Zone and it was running very good. I think they've gotten most of the kinks worked out now. It's running about as good as opening year.