Wes does Carowinds for the last time...

Post by bgwfreak777 »

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=39625

Well for this year anyway.

See ya at C3.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Nice TR Wes! I liked the Paul R caption as well.

The whole season pass thing really sucks. I just don't know where it leaves me at all with trips, parks, etc. Barbara, myself and John are planning on a big trip to Disney next year also. That leaves me spending very little on other parks, passes, etc. for 2008. I do want to get some other events/trips going though so lets get cracking on posting stickies for different ideas in addition to the stickies we already have.

Who wants to join us on the Disney trip next year? We are looking at:

10/25 - 11/01 2008

Everyone is invited to join us on any part of these dates even if you can't do the whole week.

Also, We are going to purchase tickets to their Halloween event for 10/31. You have to secure these tickets practically the day they go on sale if you want to make the party for 10/31 as that night always sells out. So, if you want to join us for halloween night there also, I can purchase all the needed tickets at one time. Fortunately, they sell a limited number of tickets for each night so even though it sells out, it is not crowded in the park (Magic Kingdom). We were there on 10/31 in 2006 and the event was awesomefied. We didn't have any problem with crowds, got tons of candy, rode everything as much as we wanted and enjoyed the awesomefied halloween fireworks show they put on. LOTS of people in great costumes, etc. It is really a great event. I'll post some pics from the 2006 event on here soon. The tickets usually go on sale in either April or May which is the timeframe that we will book our trip through AAA.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Hmmm...that sounds very tempting.

It will all depend on how my cash flow goes for next year.

If I had the money, I'd say yes right now. Just cause i work at a bank, don't make me rich. :lol:

I keep trying to tell them to start the "free samples" program at the branches, but they won't go for it for some reason.

Wes "who hasn't been to a Disney property since the late 80s" Connell
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

bgwfreak777 wrote:Hmmm...that sounds very tempting.

If I had the money, I'd say yes right now. Just cause i work at a bank, don't make me rich. :lol:

I keep trying to tell them to start the "free samples" program at the branches, but they won't go for it for some reason.

Wes "who hasn't been to a Disney property since the late 80s" Connell
You mean they won't let you have any of the old "worn out" money? :)

I will definitely keep you in the loop on all our planning Wes.