Anyone want to go to a Canes game with me?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Anyone want to go to a Canes game with me?

Post by bgwfreak777 »

NOTE: MOVED FROM GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM TOPIC

Ok so here's the situation.

I have never been to a Canes games. I know, I'm bad.

But considering they are in Raleigh, I just never got around to seeing a game.

So I was looking over their schedule and they've got a few Saturday games coming up.

Just curious if anyone wanted to go to a game with me?
Do they sell out there games, or can you get a ticket on game day?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Anyone want to go to a Canes game with me?

Post by AMartin777 »

bgwfreak777 wrote:Ok so here's the situation.

I have never been to a Canes games. I know, I'm bad.

But considering they are in Raleigh, I just never got around to seeing a game.

So I was looking over their schedule and they've got a few Saturday games coming up.

Just curious if anyone wanted to go to a game with me?
Do they sell out there games, or can you get a ticket on game day?
Well, normally, it's possible to get a ticket on game day. HOWEVER, they have been winning so the "Sunny Day" fans are onboard while they are winning an snatching up all the tickets early.

The only Saturday game left in the regular season is the 25th and that is Carowinds Opening Day so Jonathan and I will be down there actually.

We will have to keep our ears open for the playoffs and try and snag some tickets for everyone when we have an open Saturday playoff game.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

For weekend games, you will have to get them in advance. As for the playoffs, it's going to be very very tough to get seats (especially together) as far as I can tell. They are already selling strips to season ticket holders, mini-plan holders, subway stretch pack holders, and those who put down a deposit for season tickets next year. I plan on waiting in line on the day they go on sale to the general public; hopefully there will be a decent amount left.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:For weekend games, you will have to get them in advance. As for the playoffs, it's going to be very very tough to get seats (especially together) as far as I can tell. They are already selling strips to season ticket holders, mini-plan holders, subway stretch pack holders, and those who put down a deposit for season tickets next year. I plan on waiting in line on the day they go on sale to the general public; hopefully there will be a decent amount left.
Jon, do you know what day that might / will be? That way we can get everyone on the ball to get you a count and some $$$ to get everyone tickets (if possible).. :shock:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Sometime in mid-April near the end of the regular season. They will probably have a limit of 2 tickets per person or something.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Ok...that's what I was thinking as well.

I guess I'll have to watch them on FSN. lol
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

6 de Mayo!!!

Man what a game and what a day.

For those not in "the know" Jonathan emails me at like 6:30 Friday night and said he had an extra ticket to Round 2 Game 1!!!

Not only was this my first pro hockey game, the Canes beat the devils 6-0, on the 6th of May on the year 06. Weird huh? (666) against the devils! Then they played "To hell with the devil" from Stryper as we were leavng! lol

The Mexican place we ate was awesomefied. If I'm ever passing through there again I will be trying to find that place again. lol

Anyway...thanks Jonathan, Barbara and Alan for having me up. See ya in 3 weeks at some little park in Indiana.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

bgwfreak777 wrote:6 de Mayo!!!

Man what a game and what a day.

For those not in "the know" Jonathan emails me at like 6:30 Friday night and said he had an extra ticket to Round 2 Game 1!!!

Not only was this my first pro hockey game, the Canes beat the devils 6-0, on the 6th of May on the year 06. Weird huh? (666) against the devils! Then they played "To hell with the devil" from Stryper as we were leavng! lol

The Mexican place we ate was awesomefied. If I'm ever passing through there again I will be trying to find that place again. lol

Anyway...thanks Jonathan, Barbara and Alan for having me up. See ya in 3 weeks at some little park in Indiana.
We had a great time Wes. Glad you could make it up and had a good time. Yes, the mighty "Dos Taquitos" is an excellent place.

Indiana? There's a park in Indiana? :wink: