D&D or CoC please!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

D&D or CoC please!

Post by Always Dreaming »

Hi everybody, sorry I haven't posted in a while, for those that care that is :) Anyways, I've been obsessed with playing World of Warcraft. Sorry I haven't been on because of that mainly, got my tinkerin' and cool mechanical stuff fix on that. But anyways, I was wondering when we could get together to game again, doesn't matter whether or not its, Alan's game (I'd love to play Praicee again), John's game (Lantern want's to more of his wimpy monsters around again :D ), or if its my Call of Cthulhu game ( :twisted: You Will All Die In That Case :twisted: ). Regardless let me know something soon, please. I've got next saturday off, as well as this saturday, but I guess that's too short a notice. Anyways, please someone let me know. Cause I really want to play, even got a new D&D book with cool stuff for Praicee in it about a month ago, and haven't been able to use it since getting it.

Regardless, hope to hear from you guys. Maybe we can watch some anime that night afterwards (if you guys are up to it, I still want to show either Last Exile or perhaps something else good to you guys). Anyway, have good day, and let me know something soon.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....