D&D followed by Backyard More Smores and Wiennie Roast!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

D&D followed by Backyard More Smores and Wiennie Roast!

Post by AMartin777 »

We are planning to play D&D on Saturday (starting at 10:00am) and finishing up late afternoon. Around 7:30 we will fire up the fire pit and have some smores and mores!

:D :D :D
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

dont forget i've got something to take care of first in the morning. not sure how long it will take. trying to get rid of some of our dogs
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

I actualy spoke with adam today and told him we're killing him off if he doesnt show up. he said he would so......
let's see it adam!
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by Always Dreaming »

Once again, there was dumb stuff here as well. That I posted. Sorry for being dumb, but when you're upset you tend to be dumb.
Last edited by Always Dreaming on Tue May 16, 2006 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

I posted dumb stuff here, so I'm editing the post. If you want to see the dumb stuff I posted, look at Alan's magnificent post that says... GROW UP.
Last edited by Always Dreaming on Tue May 16, 2006 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Hey, things could be worse. You could be on Fire.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: .....

Post by AMartin777 »

Always Dreaming wrote:Oh... and to further things... I would appreciate it if no one would contact me for these events again, if this is going to be done to me. I feel as if phil did not contact me last night to tell me no about a ride, so I would not schedule any other possible ride to the session.
As for hearing about everyone thinking that I should take on more responsibility.... well with my job and my paycheck, between paying for my internet and my bills (that I actually do owe, though I believe now that everyone thinks I'm lying), I have very little left. I have saved some toward a vehicle and driving, but I am not a person of much means or monetary wealth, and as such I do not have the options of going out and actually acquiring a car even within a month. It will take sometime.
As for actions taken by people that are my friends, to help me in obtaining a vehicle, you do not influence me anymore by doing such. I already know that I need to drive and that I do need a vehicle, so your actions do not help spur me on at all. I have had others try the same thing in the past, and they can tell you the same.
Regardless. Have fun. But don't let me know if you're not willing to include me anymore till I have a vehicle. Cause I'd prefer not to know about it anymore. I already had plans for this weekend involving other people, and when I got home from work Friday Night and was told that we were gaming today, I called them and pushed back our plans to saturday evening instead, which they were accomdating of. So of course now my plans for the day are ruined. But I'll at least be doing something tonight. Well I shall be going back to sleep now.
And posting in response to what I've said here won't do much, cause I won't be returning to Whootah anytime soon, I am sorry to say.
Though I will consider you my friends regardless of how you read this message, and what you may think of it.
Grow up.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

if this is what you want scott so be it

I dont really care what your various excuses are. At some point you have to realize you are not 14 anymore. I've done all I can do as a friend to help you progress. However, you are not willing to do so, so I'm not going to continue. It's not the fact that you dont have a car, it's the fact that you have no desire in life to get a car, or to do much of anything to better yourself as the responsible, self sufficient adult as you should already be.

anyway i still love you and would do you up the a$$. but only in a friendly like manner. get your act together and realize where you are in life.
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Response and apology

I'd like to apologize for my words earlier in the post. I am sorry, and I admit that I was mad at the time. I had meant to actually delete the posts, but I did forget. People tend to say stupid stuff when they're mad, and at the time I was upset.

I hope you guys will forgive me. If I in anyway said anything that actually truly made anyone mad, then please accept my apologies.

I'm only human after all and swayed by my emotions, which are not always the easiest things to keep in check.

Oh and I know I said I wouldn't be returning anytime soon, but I'm fickle. And I did, so posting any little thing about me returning.... well its kinda funny, cause I have. :)

And yes I know I could be on fire, but at the moment I wasn't thinking about fire at all.