The Tall Ships Are Coming!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

The Tall Ships Are Coming!

Post by AMartin777 »

July 1st is the date:

TALL SHIPS HERE!

The schedule for the day can be found HERE!

We are not planning to buy the tickets but are still going to head down and enjoy the event, watch the ships sail in, shop, eat, fun, etc.

The current plan is to drive down in the morning, around 5:30, though I will be looking into the possibility of us staying somewhere along the route Friday night. About an hour to 30 minutes outside Beaufort would be good so that we wouldn't have to get up so early on Saturday morning. We plan to head back Saturday evening not getting back too late.

Hope everyone can join in. At the moment, it's Barbara, John and myself.
Last edited by AMartin777 on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

We have decided to wake early on the Saturday morning (around 5:30) and head down to the event. Phil are you and Lisa interested in making the trip? Jonathan, I assume that your passing on this as your back in Charlotte for now. We will be heading back around 4 to 5 pm which would put us back in Raleigh around 7.
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Well...

Post by Always Dreaming »

I'd love to come along, but I've been asked to babysit this saturday. :(
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

i am off so i would like to join not sure about phil!!! :?: :roll:
thats how men are! ungrateful and never satisfied!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, unexpected trip down of the In-Laws has changed our plans so we won't be able to head down for the event. Sorry about the short notice but that's just the way it happens sometimes. :?

Everyone is welcome to still do something ??? (If you don't go to the event yourselves of course!) with us this weekend if you want. The In-Laws are departing again Saturday afternoon so maybe we can party Saturday night??? Lisa, up for getting some tropical drinks going? Maybe we can get Scott to play Harvest Moon for us... :)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »