August 12 trip to the beach

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

naktwister69
Chicken Dance

August 12 trip to the beach

Post by naktwister69 »

k so i have asked off for august 11(my birthday)-13. looks like i will be able to get it off. the guy that covered for me this past weekend did a good job. so he will be covering for me if i need a few days off....we can plan to go to the beach for the day or over night or if any one has any ideas for that weekend please let me know so we can start plan ahead.
thats how men are! ungrateful and never satisfied!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Sounds like a plan! Maybe we could camp this time if the weather cooperates. We could head down on Saturday morning, spend the day at the beach, camp that night then another day at the beach on Sunday then back home. :o
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

i think my mom wants to do something with me that friday. so just let me know who all wants to go and we can do a pinic at the beach and maybe seafood that night......or we can come back on sun... just let me know whos going so we can plan everything
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

John is going to check about possibly grabbing us a place at Fort Fischer for Saturday night. That way, we could spend a full day at the beach on Saturday then return on Sunday. :)
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

is john going to be home the weekend we plan to go to the beach???i think me and phil are only going to go for the day on sat. sorry but we need to save money and can't afford to stay the night
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

naktwister69 wrote:is john going to be home the weekend we plan to go to the beach???i think me and phil are only going to go for the day on sat. sorry but we need to save money and can't afford to stay the night
Hey, a day trip sounds perfect to us also! I think John will be here though I don't know for sure. He gets back after the first week of August from his current thingy.
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

if everything is still on for the day trip to the beach this is what i had in mind , we can leave sat morning around 7 or 8 and when we get there we can spend some time in the shops and then on the beach have a pinic lunch or eat out and get dinner before we go
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

naktwister69 wrote:if everything is still on for the day trip to the beach this is what i had in mind , we can leave sat morning around 7 or 8 and when we get there we can spend some time in the shops and then on the beach have a pinic lunch or eat out and get dinner before we go
As far as we are concerned, the trip is on. That sounds good to us though eating a picnic lunch might not work too well if its 98 degrees outside. We can just play that one by ear.
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

is 8 am ok for leaving sat for everyone?? also who all is going other than the five of us.....????

phil
lisa
barb
alan
john
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Wish I could come along....

Post by Always Dreaming »

But unfortunately I work on Friday and Sunday.... too bad for me.
Have fun guys (and girls).
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

we are just going for the day sat if it doesn't rain i checked the weather today and well i think we have bad luck with planning trips cause they are calling for storms this weekend
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

naktwister69 wrote:we are just going for the day sat if it doesn't rain i checked the weather today and well i think we have bad luck with planning trips cause they are calling for storms this weekend
yes, unfortunately they have upped the rain prediction and are now saying it will rain throughout the day. Oh well, :cry:

Let's take our frown and turn it upside down! :? We can plan something fun around here right? Lisa, do you have somewhere in mind that you would like to go for your B-day dinner on Saturday? Something you want to do for fun? Putt-Putt or another activity such as that?? The weather will be cool around here... of course, rainy perhaps.
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

surprise me!!!! i really don't care what we do but i would like to eat at the bamboo club... :shock:
caedmon59
Chicken Little

Post by caedmon59 »

Bamboo Club @ Triangle Town Center is closed as of this past Sunday, 08/06/06. We went there and there was a sign on the door that said the owners had closed this location and didn't give any explanation other than an address of the owner which is located in Arizona. THIS SUCKS!!
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

that does suck, that was a good place. yea, owners are in AZ, it's not a local restaurant.
http://www.thebambooclub.com