Short Notice... sorry... D&D this weekend perhaps?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Short Notice... sorry... D&D this weekend perhaps?

Post by Always Dreaming »

Just was wondering if it was possible, on saturday? Sorry its such short notice. I think phil's up for it, and I believe Dewey can make it as well.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Let me check it out... I'll let you know by Wednesday.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

john will not be here this saturday or the following saturday. the 29th or the one after that. but im still game to do that saturday, anything that wont cost much money.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:john will not be here this saturday or the following saturday. the 29th or the one after that. but im still game to do that saturday, anything that wont cost much money.
Yea, since John won't be here we should post-pone till he can play too. We are planning to maybe do another backyard cookout, smores thing but on a little larger scale this time. We can utilize our camping related items to really put something together.

Ideas are welcome.