26th D&D Session

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

26th D&D Session

Post by Always Dreaming »

Sorry I keep on posting, but I want us to get together to play badly. And I posted about playing on the 26th in my previous post for the 19th once I was told we couldn't on the 19th.
So let me know something, thats almost 2 weeks away, I figure we can try to plan for it, and I think dewey will be able to be there. If john's going to run game, if we do play though, I'll need to know, so Dewey can get a new character made.
Thanks, and please let me know something soon.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Try for 26th D&D?

Post by AMartin777 »

Always Dreaming wrote:Sorry I keep on posting, but I want us to get together to play badly. And I posted about playing on the 26th in my previous post for the 19th once I was told we couldn't on the 19th.
So let me know something, thats almost 2 weeks away, I figure we can try to plan for it, and I think dewey will be able to be there. If john's going to run game, if we do play though, I'll need to know, so Dewey can get a new character made.
Thanks, and please let me know something soon.
We can try for the 26th. Does anyone else have any reason we can't play that weekend?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

long as i'm not working im good
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

whootah!

Post by Always Dreaming »

Thanks guys, I've been suffering withdrawal pains from lack of D&D.
I'll let dewey know as well.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

So are you working tomorrow Phil or are we on?? Johnny Boy will be DMing. ALSO, Jonathan said he would like to hang out on Saturday night... I'm up for some poker or something else. Actually, I intend to introduce the evil that is Worm Forts this weekend :twisted:
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

already talked to scott about this, im working saturday no idea until what time
if i'm not passed out by then i can still come over later tho