Gaming this weekend? July 30, 2005

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Gaming this weekend? July 30, 2005

Post by Guest »

Are we gaming this weekend, if so what time. Radial says it won't be till after lunch that he could arrive. If we are who's running game. Alan or John. Need to know for my friend Grooms so that I can put together his character. If not can we do it next weekend. Really want to give him a chance to play with the group before he heads off to College.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Our friends Mike, Sue & baby are coming up for the weekend so we need to postpone the gaming until next weekend. :roll:

We haven't seen them for quite a while.
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Sorry....

Post by Always Dreaming »

Been having some problems loging on with the site. Now I think I've got it. Don't know mike and his fam so well, but I hope things are going well with them.
I do have to ask, Phil says we're gaming this weekend (30th), so I was wondering about who's running game. You (alan) or john, need to know for my friends so I can get their characters made (you know level, and fill them in on who's in our party so they can make choices as to what to be in the party). One of them will only be able to attend one session, he leaves for college in about three weeks. The other can come back if he likes it, both of them have played Call of Cthulhu with me using the d20 rules that D&D use, so things should be easy enough.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

We are going to play tomorrow from 10am - 4pm. Johnny has graciously agreed to run his campaign again as mine will need some slight revamping do to the loss of the Adam.

Be there ON TIME you bastards!