May 25, 2007 Ghost Town in The Sky Opening Day

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

radial
OmniPotent Chicken

May 25, 2007 Ghost Town in The Sky Opening Day

Post by radial »

bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

I would be interested.

I would probably meet you guys there since I'm about as close to Maggie Valley as I am to Raleigh. lol
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

They have the prices now. $26.99 for one day.

Not too bad.

http://www.ghosttowninthesky.com/specia ... ckets.html

By the way, opening day is on a Friday. Not sure how busy they will be, but I imagine it might be.

That is also Memorial Day weekend. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to wait a week, or go that Sunday?
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

Allow me to drop some info since I live a mear 32 miles from the park. I have a strong feeling that the park will be pretty busy that weekend. Alot of the locals are really looking forward to going back to the park.

I recall going there when the area where the Red Devil was just trees. I plan on being there for opening day myself. It will be good to get to go back to the park after it was closed for afew years.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

coasterdave wrote:Allow me to drop some info since I live a mear 32 miles from the park. I have a strong feeling that the park will be pretty busy that weekend. Alot of the locals are really looking forward to going back to the park.
I practically grew up at that park... I actually went to my Senior Year Party up there! :lol:

Make sure you take alot of pics Dave!