D&D on 17th? (Tentative)

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

D&D on 17th? (Tentative)

Post by Always Dreaming »

Since I didn't see anything for the 17th, I was wondering if you guys, would want to game? Since as far as I know the Katsucon is out. :(
Don't care if its me running game, or Alan, or John. Just I'd like to get some gaming done, its been to long since I have.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: D&D on 17th? (Tentative)

Post by AMartin777 »

Always Dreaming wrote:Since I didn't see anything for the 17th, I was wondering if you guys, would want to game? Since as far as I know the Katsucon is out. :(
Don't care if its me running game, or Alan, or John. Just I'd like to get some gaming done, its been to long since I have.
Actually, this is the day of the Monster Trucks and John has wanted to go to that forever so we may do that on the Saturday. You should MTG with us tomorrow though... 8)
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

sunday would work as well.

Post by Always Dreaming »

If you guys are up for sunday, tha'd be alright as well. I should have off that day as well.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....