April 1, 2007 Raleigh, NC Cirque du Soleil Delerium RBC Cen

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

radial
OmniPotent Chicken

April 1, 2007 Raleigh, NC Cirque du Soleil Delerium RBC Cen

Post by radial »

Sunday, April 1 2007 8:00pm start
From the press release - I just wanted to let you know that DELIRIUM is coming soon to Raleigh! Unlike any of our other shows it actual takes place in an arena so you should be prepared for a whole new Cirque du Soleil experience when you go. It is the first time Cirque du Soleil musicians and singers are center-stage, with their music as the driving force of this gigantic event, presented in collaboration with Live Nation, those behind musical tours like The Rolling Stones, Madonna and U2.

About DELIRIUM
DELIRIUM is a live musical concert that offers an incredible multimedia experience, with a unique system of pre-recorded, animated and manipulated live images on the equivalent of 2 IMAX screens of projection space!

In all, 20 of Cirque du Soleil's most memorable musical moments?originally created by René Dupéré, Benoît Jutras and Violaine Corradi?have been remixed by Quebec producer, composer and arranger Francis Collard. The result is a hyper-energizing urban tribal beat that explodes with electronic sounds, percussions and world rhythms.

I invite you to watch a short preview of DELIRIUM.

I NEED TO KNOW if you want to go by the day on February 19th as I can preorder tickets up to that date as I'm a club member.
Tickets are $69.50 each plus whatever stupid charges.
I'm not rich enough to float this for everyone. so have your money ready if you want to go.
I'm definately going. but will wait to order tickets if you guys wanna go so we can sit together.[/url]
Last edited by radial on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

na, too much for this one this soon. :cry:
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Are you still planning to go to this?
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

They came to Charlotte a couple times, but I cant't spending $80 for a show like this, however amazing it is.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i really want to go. I've been to one show before, and it was awesomefied. they rarely come to raleigh so wanted to take advantage of this. however 80 bucks is a ton of money. i have yet to buy tickets.