MTG tonight? "Monster Jam" tomorrow!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

MTG tonight? "Monster Jam" tomorrow!

Post by AMartin777 »

I have purchased the 4 "Monster Jam" tickets! They were $15.00 apiece. I was able to get the Wendy's discount PLUS.... I have also picked up 4 "Pit Passes". We can go in at 5pm and go down and look at the trucks, meet the drivers, etc. before the show starts at 7:30.

Our plan is to head down to the "Lost Goblin" and check out some more MTG cards then head back to the house. Anyone up for some Magic before we go to "Monster Jam"?

Maybe we could play some MTG tonight too! We should probably keep it to one-on-one games so they don't drag out all night though.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i have to work just a little tonight i think and in the morning too.
would like to check out the goblin though

me and scott had made plans to hang out tonight, but i'm sure he wouldnt mind playing magic instead
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:i have to work just a little tonight i think and in the morning too.
would like to check out the goblin though

me and scott had made plans to hang out tonight, but i'm sure he wouldnt mind playing magic instead
Actually, that works out good with a slight change in plans. Barbara and I are heading out for dinner and anyone who wants to join us for that is welcome but we are going back to spend the evening by ourselves.

Let me know when you think you will be done working on Saturday. That way we can plan to hit "The Lost Goblin" then on to Monster Jam. 8)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

should be done by lunch time sat