August 11, 2005 Six Flags Over Georgia

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

but you did ride taxi jam at carowinds one year. we have video. it was not ert, you had to steal a kid. or is that a different ride?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:but you did ride taxi jam at carowinds one year. we have video. it was not ert, you had to steal a kid. or is that a different ride?
Yea, but I didn't ride during the ERT session. I just rode a couple of times. I need a good ERT to really appreciate the TJ. :roll:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Alan, if you want to stay here, you are free to (John as well). We have a guest room, and it actually has the best bed in the whole house. Would save you a little money, and be more convenient.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Alan, if you want to stay here, you are free to (John as well). We have a guest room, and it actually has the best bed in the whole house. Would save you a little money, and be more convenient.
That would be great! I really appreciate it. If the guest room only has one bed, which I presume it does, then I will come and stay there and John will probably stay with Mikey. Sound like a plan? :)

I will just need directions to your place for Wednesday night.

Besides, that way you can wake me up on time.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

My house is about 40 minutes south of Kannapolis, not too far off of I-85, so Mike and John will probably want to meet us there Thursday morning, or somewhere in the area. If you want to get directions using Mapquest or something, the address is 5017 Samuel Pinckney Drive, Belmont, NC.

I'll give them a shot...

Heading south on I-85, you will pass the half-finished I-485 interchange. After that there will be a truck stop on the right, and then a bridge over the river. Right after the bridge is the exit to my town, and the sign says Belmont/Mt. Holly (exit 27, I believe). Take that exit, and turn left at the light. Now, it's pretty simple. You will pass by some shopping centers on the left and right, and take that road until it runs out. You'll pass through 5 traffic lights I believe. The road ends at a light, and turn left there (the road is South Point Road). After the next traffic light, you will pass by the high school on your right. The next street on the left (the sign at the entrance says Amity Acres / Pinsto Forest, and the street is Stowe Road) is my development. Turn in there and take that road until it ends, then turn right onto Samuel Pinckney. My house is the third on the left.

Confused?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

party at jonathan's house!!!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

I'll give you a call Wednesday afternoon. I'll be stopping by Mike & Sue's to visit for a little while, probably grab some dinner (your welcome to join us) then I'll head on to your place. Sound good?

BTW - Is it OK if John leaves their vehicle parked at your place during the day on Thursday?
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Damn....

Post by Always Dreaming »

Wish I had been on recently, then maybe I could have planned and came along with you guys. However, I've gotta work both Wednesday and Friday, and thursday will be the last day I've got to hang out with two of my friends before they head off to college.

Well, can't always win.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I read on another site that Atlanta area schools just started back, so hopefully the crowds will be really light tomorrow! 8)
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:I read on another site that Atlanta area schools just started back, so hopefully the crowds will be really light tomorrow! 8)
Whootah! :D :o
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

so where's the pictures, the video the trip report!!?!?!?!??!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:so where's the pictures, the video the trip report!!?!?!?!??!
No pics. Very little video. I was sick, the park operations sucked, it was hot, not really the greatest trip. We had fun but lots of trouble so... I have a little bit of video and Jonathan got some. Nothing particularly worth keeping though I'd say.

C3 will be the real video and pics that I'll bring to you for the editing job.