Sea3 - ACE Day at Family Kingdom 9/9 2007

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

montumax
Chicken on a Stick

Sea3 - ACE Day at Family Kingdom 9/9 2007

Post by montumax »

The next day, 9/9, will be our second annual ACE Day at Family Kingdon. Cost is only 11 bucks for a wristband. There will also be one hour of ERT after the park closes. This will probably be around 6-7. I've been calling it Sea3 (Sea, Sand, and Swamp Fox.)

The 11 bucks for a wristband is also good for all year. You have to go to the office under the Swamp Fox to get the deal.

Last but not least, ACE members get 15 bucks off admission at Carowinds. I just got the final okay on this today! Its only good at Carowinds. No other Cedar Fair park! Gee. They really love us!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

I'm planning to attend this year. Swampfox is a great coaster. :)
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Sea3 :lol:

I might have to take them up on the $11 deal, if not then sometime this summer.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

tomizzle
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by tomizzle »

I went to Carowinds Sat with a friend and bought his tix with my ACE card and they only charged me $15 TOTAL...he said "It's ringing up that way, so I guess that is what it is".

Love Swamp Fox. I used my card last year for some type of discount there. C3, G3, and Sea3...lol...what next?