D&D April 7th, 9am - 3pm

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

D&D April 7th, 9am - 3pm

Post by Always Dreaming »

Just wondering if we can game this weekend, April 7th, saturday. I'll run game if need be, we can continue my one I was running, or either John or Alan can work with theirs...
If you'd prefer me to continue with mine though, let me know, the sooner the better. I can either continue my one set in the 1910's or work up something new, with premade characters, so we can skip the character creation phase.. anyways.. just a thought. Up to you guys if you want to play.

(crosses fingers and hopes)
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, I agree that it is time to D&D again. However, I think John mentioned that he has his Reserves this weekend. :(

Perhaps we could try a booster draft this weekend, anybody interested?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Turns out that John was mistaken about his reserves weekend so we will be able to D&D after all.

I want to stick to a strick time period so that is why we need to start early. The time will be 9am - 3pm. Let's get to my place on time so that we can get the game moving and not lose any time to funking around.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

me doing all this this weekend is tentative on my work stuff. i HAVE to work on my taxes. did you want to do anything that night too?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

We are planning to complete our taxes Sunday afternoon. Are you intending to play the draft Friday night? I just need to know to prepare the right amount of boosters. Let me know asap on friday night & d&d for saturday.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

well i'll definitely come friday night, providing nothing else (!) comes up. i'm not going to screw around working on a friday night if i can help it.
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by Always Dreaming »

(looks up at post, understands the potential implications, turns to look at dusty set of dice and books then faints) :D

Can't play Magic friday night though... Gotta work till midnight. :(
But I wish I could! (play that is)
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i should be good for saturday so get your a$$ up early scott