MTG Ravnica Booster Box Break-in and Battle - Saturday 2pm

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

MTG Ravnica Booster Box Break-in and Battle - Saturday 2pm

Post by AMartin777 »

It's time to break the seal on the Ravnica Booster Box! We will only do this if everyone is present (only fair). Each person will get 7 Booster packs to open and sort through. The odd pack will be given to someone at random. It doesn't much matter since we all get the color breakdown as agreed anyway but its fun to open the packs so we will break them out in this method.

$22.00 - buys you into the cards for your color as agreed!
(I expect payment before the seal is broken) Grrrrrrrr! :x

Alan - gets all black cards
Barbara - gets all white cards
John - gets all red cards
Phil - gets all green cards
Scott - gets all blue cards

All non-basic lands, multi-color cards, artifacts, etc... will be chosen by a draft of each of us picking one card at a time until they are all chosen. This will also be done at random by dice roll! Bring your favorite 20 sider. Trade all you want after that!

Then, we shall do battle! 8)
Last edited by AMartin777 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

kick a$$
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Sorry about your Deer meet-up... :(
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

oh it sucked so bad. i was driving home from the dc trip right after i had dropped johnnie off and before i ever got home, he decides to jump right out in front of me, the deer, not johnnie. i guess the karma of such a good weekend had to come back and bite me.
for those interested, link to the pictures are here:
http://flickr.com/photos/radialmonster/ ... 116748372/

Ive gotten a quote of around $3500. I cant even use my driver side door, have to get in and out of the passenger side.

part of why i havent gotten the pictures up yet from the trip. also working too at my own job, and i want to tag and maybe even map the pics before uploading to flickr. anyway will post when they're all up.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

How much is your insurance deductable? It will cover the rest.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

oh ya i'm good on money. my deductible is $100, they're picking up the rest. I also have rental car coverage too, and they'll pay 15 per day for rental car and give me a good discount to get a rental car. just waiting for the check to come in so i can take it to get repaired.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

damn