.... any chance of gaming on the 12th?....

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

.... any chance of gaming on the 12th?....

Post by Always Dreaming »

Just wondering if anyone is up for some gaming on the 12th... I can run or Alan or John.... I've got a friend in town for a few weeks, and the 12th is the only chance I'll have to game.... Anyways, responses are appreciated. Oh! And depending on when we game (if we game that is), was wondering if anyone wanted to catch 28 Weeks Later, that evening?
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i'm up for whatever
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Actually, I think we are going to try for the Egyptian exhibit at the museum on Saturday then some MTG that evening.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

im interested in that, but promised scott i'd hang out. so if scott wants to do that too then im in
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Well.....

Post by Always Dreaming »

.... I told my friend I'd try to make sure we'd have a chance to game while he's in town, and I wanted to get a few people to play, so it'd not be a 'solo' game. And this weekend is the only chance I'll have to do that, while he's here, if its going to be more than just me and him.....

.... but! He does like Magic.... so not sure.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....