Beach Bum Bonanza - CANCELLED!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Beach Bum Bonanza - CANCELLED!

Post by AMartin777 »

WE WERE UNABLE TO SECURE THE DIGS! :(

Plans are in the works for a lazy beach weekend!

We are planning to get a place at Ft. Fisher for the Friday and Saturday heading back Sunday.

So far, Mikey, Sue, Katherine, Barbara, Johnny and myself will be going. We will be getting one of the "cottages", size depending on who winds up going along.

I picture it as a major lazay multi-pina colada / margarita kind of weekend with beach music and such. A ferry ride (just for fun) and the Aquarium are there too!

If you interested, let me know. We will be splitting the cost, of course, and the place is cheap! ($85 - $120 per night split).
Last edited by AMartin777 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

So this would be two nights?

Sounds like a fantastic relaxing time, and I definitely have an interest. My problems are money, and that bastard the sun (I got a little bit sunburned at Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens despite putting on the ridiculously powerful sunscreen).

I'm gonna have to think about it.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:So this would be two nights?

Sounds like a fantastic relaxing time, and I definitely have an interest. My problems are money, and that bastard the sun (I got a little bit sunburned at Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens despite putting on the ridiculously powerful sunscreen).

I'm gonna have to think about it.
You could educate us on your drink mixing skills (which I am sure you have aquired in your short period as a full-fledged adult.) ;)

What's important about this is that we need to get some idea of who wishes to go ASAP so we can get it booked so... let's set a deadline of Sunday afternoon at 3pm. We will be getting a place to ensure that everyone has a decent place to sleep. That may result in getting a place slightly larger than we need so it might not be out of the question to squeeze in some last minute peoples.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i'm more than likely in