Theme Park Review's 2008 Group Trips. We need your Input!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

robbalvey

Theme Park Review's 2008 Group Trips. We need your Input!

Post by robbalvey »

Hey Whootah!

We're currently in the planning stages for what our TPR group trips for 2008 and beyond are going to be, and we could use your input!

If you are interested in going on a TPR trip next year or in the future, please fill out the following form:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/2008trips.htm

This will give us an idea of what everyone is interested, where you all want to go, and we can start to organize trips based around places you want to visit.

Remember that you don't need to be a member of any club to take part in one of our trips. Everyone from ALL clubs, organizations, and websites are invited! Although do remember we have a limit of how many people we will take on a trip (max. 100 people) so that ERT sessions REALLY are ERT sessions.

We absolutely ENCOURGE members of other websites to join in our fun! You get to experience a TPR trip first hand and you get to bring back great content to post here as well! And trust me, after having Jay on our UK trip, we WANT more Whootah members!

Again, please fill out the form if you are SERIOUS about taking a trip with TPR and thanks again for your input! If you have any questions, please ask.

--Robb
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Last edited by Jonathan on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robbalvey

Post by robbalvey »

Hey now! Be nice! I WANT Whootah people on the trips! You guys are just as screwed up as the rest of us....

And that's what we like! =)

--Robb
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

robbalvey wrote:Hey now! Be nice! I WANT Whootah people on the trips! You guys are just as screwed up as the rest of us....

And that's what we like! =)

--Robb
Thanks for the .... (see post below)
Last edited by AMartin777 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robbalvey

Post by robbalvey »

^ Thanks Alan! Seriously, you guys would all fit right in on one of our trips! Stupid fun it what's it's all about. :lol:

And next time we make it down to your neck of the woods, you guys are all invited!

--Robb
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Done and done.

Jonathan needs to be banned.
robbalvey

Post by robbalvey »

Hey guys!

In case you haven't heard, Theme Park Review has announced two of our 2008 trips: Europe and East Coast USA! The trip flyers are now available here:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/events.htm

We will also be announcing our China 2008, Tokyo 2008, and Mini-Korea 2008 trips in early October so keep an eye out for those flyers to show up soon as well.

Europe 2008 will visit: Parc Asterix, Disneyland Paris, Walibi Belgium, Walibi World, Europa Park, Heide Park, Holiday Park, Efteling, Toverland, Bobbejaanland, Phantasialand, and much more!

East Coast 2008 will visit: Six Flags Great Adventure, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Hersheypark, Kings Dominion, Six Flags New England, Six Flags America, Knoebels, Dorney Park, Lake Compounce, and more!

If you have any questions about our trips, you can email us directly at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com or you can stop by our chat room on Sunday, September 30th at either 11am PST (7pm GMT) or 5pm PST (1am GMT) for a TPR trips chat.

We had some Whootah members on our trips this year and I hope they have good things to say about us...if not....*sigh*....

Obviously everyone from this site is more than invited and we hope you'll join us on one of our 2008 trips.

--Robb Alvey
JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

^ And by Whootah Members.. you mean just me.. :lol:

The trips are awesomefied experiences and everyone should do one at least some point during their life.

Unfortunately I will be taking 2008 off (TPR trip wise) and try to hit some of the rest of the USA I have yet to hit.

I'll see you for Scandi '09 though. :D
robbalvey

Post by robbalvey »

That's a bummer Jay. We will miss you! But we'll see you in 2009!

--Robb
JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

Actually I just read through the Transcript and noticed you were considering "Toronto/Buffalo" and "Jersey Shore" add on options for the East Coast Trip.

These are two of the areas I was looking to do myself, but if I could do it with TPR that would be even better! :) It would definitely have to be a strong consideration for me depending on the parks we would hit and price. Hell maybe we could get some other Whootah members in since they are low-er priced.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

I'll make it on one of these TPR trips someday.

I just can't afford it next year. Maybe 2009.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Uhhh... on second thought...

Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Jonathan needs to be banned.
lol
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Stop the threats!!!! Stop the madness!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

So we ready to make a deal?

Uhh it sounds fun we'd just like to take some time to think about it

Well suit yourself there probably won't be any slots open tomorrow we got a lot of people interested

Okay well we'll take our chances

There won't be any slots left

Ok well we'll see what happens

Better send in your money before I sell your spot right out from under ya