Busch Gardens Europe - 06/29

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Busch Gardens Europe - 06/29

Post by bgwfreak777 »

For some reason I have a desire to go to BGE the weekend before July 4.

I must be insane.

Right now it's just Jonathan and myself, but it's open to any of you guys if you want to meet up with us. Dave? Alan?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Doubt the fundage and time will allow for it. Besides, don't you think your correct that going there the Saturday before 4th July is an insane idea? ie. (hot, crowded)???
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

That's Friday
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

I use to go every year the weekend before the 4th, It was like a traditional trip I always took but it went by the wayside the year of the East Coast Trek. I found the crowds not that bad to be honest with you but that was pre-Griffin.

I am not going to comet to say I am going since every trip I confirm seems to go all to pieces. I have to fly to El Paso Thursday to sign my name on a a deed for 26 offices that my company is buying. I have Friday free at this time so I might show up. If I do than I will let Jon know by calling him that morning.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I can't figure out the crowds at this park. When I went with Jay last Friday the place was a madhouse, yet somebody at BGEscape said they went this past Saturday and rode Griffon 14 times.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Well I hope it's not too bad. 14 rides sounds pretty darn sweet.

Although I'm more excited about getting back on Apollo for the first time in 4 years.

But Griffon as 150 will be sweet (don't go by my count in the tracker in my sig).
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

Well I can say now that I will not be there this friday. I have a meeting at the Bank of America Building that morning. There is some folks from my company that will be working in the building. Could not pass up a larger sum of money for a days work.

Have fun guys and take some pics.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

coasterdave wrote: Have fun guys and take some pics.
What are these "pictures" you speak of? :lol:

Looks like it won't be too hot either.

Have fun at BOA. Glad I won't be there when Dave crashes our server or something. ;)