Phil's birthday party ????

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

hmmm 28th then?
zeesays
Chicken in a Breadpan Pickin Out Dough

Post by zeesays »

Hey Phil and all,
I think you should have the party when you want it, Phil, since its your day. The 28th I would only be free in the afternoon. If the 21st works for everyone else just go with that. If we waited for me to have a clear Saturday, it would be August 4th, so by all means, have it when its good for you all.
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Barbara and I can probably make just about any date just let me know.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

welllll the 28 is definitely out since zee cant go. the 4th my mom says is out. the next weekend we could on the 11th. sooo the 11th is ok, but a month away. which is ok too i guess. so the 21st july or the 11 august, however the 21 is when deena will be around, and i dont want to waste her day with john by doing this when we'll already be spending the day at emerald pointe thursday the 19th.......
so

i guess we can say the 11th of august??
zeesays
Chicken in a Breadpan Pickin Out Dough

Post by zeesays »

I can't go on the 11th either. I have to work that Saturday. Just go on the 21st.
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

ok well it's up to deena and john then. if they want to do it the 21st lets do it. but if they dont then we'll just put it off. if deena and john can't go, i would guess alan and barb wont go as they'd all be doing something together prob.
otherwise lets just screw it and find another night where we can all just get naked or something and forget the lake thing
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:ok well it's up to deena and john then. if they want to do it the 21st lets do it. but if they dont then we'll just put it off. if deena and john can't go, i would guess alan and barb wont go as they'd all be doing something together prob.
otherwise lets just screw it and find another night where we can all just get naked or something and forget the lake thing
I don't see that John or Deena would have a problem with the 21st. Barbara and I would do the 21st so, I would think it's a go for then unless there is something that John and Deena already have planned for that Saturday.

John mentioned something about going to see a Mudcats game. Would that be on the Saturday?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

here's the mudcats schedule
http://www.gomudcats.com/schedule/july.asp
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Okay, so we got the lowdown from Deena and it is apparent that she REALLY wants to go the beach while she's down so.... we are planning to go to Virginia Beach on Saturday and return that evening. Phil, I assume you want to go with us? The plan is to leave about 6am on Saturday morning and head back to be home by 11:00 - 12:00.

Phil, is the lake trip something that can be planned for a later date?

Also, John could not get Thursday off so it looks like the Emerald Pointe trip will have to be postponed yet again.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

ya lake can be done anytime, i'll go ahead and tell mom to cancel for this weekend.
sure i'm in for VA beach.