Virginia Beach - 7/21

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Virginia Beach - 7/21

Post by radial »

From Alan : Okay, so we got the lowdown from Deena and it is apparent that she REALLY wants to go the beach while she's down so.... we are planning to go to Virginia Beach on Saturday and return that evening. Phil, I assume you want to go with us? The plan is to leave about 6am on Saturday morning and head back to be home by 11:00 - 12:00.
Last edited by radial on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

I'm in. VA beach is a good ways. 3.5 hours
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&g ... 8&z=8&om=1

may have to copy and paste that
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

According to MapQuest, it's 3hrs 18min. so not too bad.

BTW - John and I will both be driving as we have to take the puppies along. They will be spending the day at Doggie Day Camp once we get there and will be picked up for the return trip. It will probably work out with John, Deena and Karli in his car and Barb, me, you and buddy in my car. Once we get to PetSmart, we can park Johnny's car there and all ride into the beach in my vehicle. Once we get there, we can park and take the Trolly and walk to get around. I've researched it all out. :)
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

As it stands, we will be leaving from my place at 6am. This should put us in VA beach about 9:30 - 10:00.

Barbara and I will be fixing breakfast for everyone so be there between 5:30 and 5:45 if you want to eat. Phil, will you be there for breakfast? Just want to be prepared.

The weather report is looking awesomefied! :)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

ya that soudns fine
anything going on tonight?