Ghost Town event! G3 on 9/9 2007

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

tomizzle
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by tomizzle »

OK WHOOTAH PEEPS

I have a free ticket for the G3 event if anyone wants it. Someone paid already and backed out at the last minute, so OH WELL...no refunds. If you want it, email me at frighten1@aol.com or tell Jonathan and he can text me. It includes the admission and food.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Tommy I tried to email you, but it was returned.

If you still have the ticket, I'd like to go.
tomizzle
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by tomizzle »

I got it and emailed you back. Yep, it's still available...see you this weekend.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

woot! Can't wait to ride the drop tower!
tomizzle
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by tomizzle »

Ok, I got Wes hooked up. Anyone else decide at the last minute they want to go, just let me know, or holla at me at the Carowinds events. I have some extra laminates made and if you want to go, it's $25.49 for the event. See ya at Ghettowinds!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

I would love to go but family issues on Sunday just won't allow it. See you on Saturday. :)
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

^ Is Buddy misbehaving again? :lol:
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

That dog doesn't know anything else. :lol:
chargercrazy
Exotic Chicken

Post by chargercrazy »

So how was G3?
AKA the bearded dude
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

It sucked! Thunder Road was running crappy... oh wait, G3.

I really had a good time. Just hearing the boys scream on the drop tower was worth the trip up there.

The drop tower is awesomefied! It's one of the scariest I've been on and the drop is great, if only it were a bit taller. But it's plenty scary as it is.

There's only about 5 rides in the park (including the kiddie coaster which attacked me and left a huge welt on my leg)..but we still managed to have fun doing whatever.

The park food was also decent for a cheesburger and fries, the fries were good I thought.

Everyone pretty much in the park was very friendly and always spoke to you as you walked by.

I'd defiently recommend the park, but maybe wait till next year when the coaster is open and a few more flat rides.

At $29 for an adult, I think it's a bit pricey right now for what it offers. But that will change next year.

(j/k about C3. C3 was fine)

I took lots of pics and as soon as my camera recharges, I'll get em to ya.

And there will be a video me thinks...with a very familar song to Alan. Or at least her BETTER know this song. That's all I'm saying.
tomizzle
Chicken Of The Sea

Post by tomizzle »

We all had a great time. The tour was fun. We lost you after the tour on the way down to the Segway Wes...glad you had fun!
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Yeah I was a little tured out after only getting 4.5 hours sleep, so I headed for Charlotte after the group photo on Cliff Hanger.

Although my ERT on I-40 left something to be desired.