Alan & Barbara's Haunted Hallows Eve Party! - 10/27

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Alan & Barbara's Haunted Hallows Eve Party! - 10/27

Post by AMartin777 »

Join us for a fun filled day and "spooktacular" evening as we celebrate my favorite holiday!

Starting at 5pm with a cookout including all your favorite halloween specialties. We will have games ( such as "Make Me a Mummy" and "Bobbing for Mini-Bottles"), prizes (Creepy Creations sure to please) and night of spooky movies (Kingdom of the Spiders and Halloween for example) and fun. Come in your best costume! Scary music, decorations and more will all be yours.

Please RSVP via this forum if you would like to attend...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (Did I scare ya?... huh? YEAAAAA.. I thought so!) :shock:
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Zero luv for the halloween party so far... :(
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Maybe you should do an 80s Halloween party.

I could bring the Paul Anka CD again and scare everyone.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

We have a football game that day, but I'm betting it will be a noon game. If that's the case, then I will be able to come to the party. Too bad I didn't take that Top Gun flight suit. I would have a costume.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

bgwfreak777 wrote:Maybe you should do an 80s Halloween party.

I could bring the Paul Anka CD again and scare everyone.
Bring it anyway... That CD is amazing... awesomefied..

Are you planning to come to the halloween party Wes? We have bigger plans for this one (cooking out, lots more games, etc.)

PS: The next 80's party will have to be better than the last one was since it was only so so. :(
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

I won't be able to make it up.

Thanks for the invite though. :)
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Football game is at 4:30 so sadly I will have to miss this party
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

the box of stuff you can have is in my shed. just open the front door and it's right there marked Halloween
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, our "party" has been reduced to more of a halloween "get together". Either way, I will still be decorating and we will still do our food and scary movies so, it's still a little bit of a party.

Good to hear your family members will be attending Phil. Too bad Mark and Robin can't make it. I still don't know if John and Tara are coming or not. They may want to be on their own as it's only their second opportunity to go out since they started dating.

BTW - We are going to carve pumpkins now so, lets get together tonight and figure out how many we need and go get them! :)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

oh they're dating now? ya pumpkins tonight will be fine looks like. also scott may or may not come tomorrow, if dew wants to hang out they will prob do something
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:oh they're dating now? ya pumpkins tonight will be fine looks like. also scott may or may not come tomorrow, if dew wants to hang out they will prob do something
Well, they have been out on a date and intend on more. I guess it all depends on your definition of "dating".
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

Well I guess the intent for more can qualify as dating. I'm pretty conservative in my terms, for me first there's the going out phase. Then there's dating, then girlfriend. Even the girls I've gone out with a few times here recently I wouldn't call as dating. Of course, most other people now skip all that and go straight to screwing.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Cool jackolanterns. :)

If I wasn't 3 hours away, I would have come up. Looks like you had fun.