Upcoming Stuff

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Upcoming Stuff

Post by JamminJ »

I dunno about ya'll but heres a list of stuff I'm planning to end out the season.

Sept 17 - Night of Thunder 2 at Dollywood
Oct 1 - Dixie Classic Fair in Winston-Salem (Carowinds and PKD are closed this weekend)
Oct 14, 15, 16 - NC State Fair, PKD, possibly BGW
Oct 29 or 30 - Scarowinds
TBD - Winterfest at Carowinds and Dollywood Christmas

Thats all I have planned until March of 2006. If anyone wants to tag along, or has any other ideas, by all means post them!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I'm planning on hitting Scarowinds on October 7th for the ACE night, and I'll be doing Winterfest of course, as well as the fair. I definitely wouldn't mind going to Dollywood at Christmas again.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Barbara, John and I are heading down for Catherine's 1st B-Day on the 8th so I imagine Mike, John and Myself will hit the ACE Scarowinds night. Is there a flyer or anything yet?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

There's no flyer; I think it's just sort of a meetup, without any real perks or anything. You get 50% off with your ACE card, but I think you get that with a season pass anyway.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, my attendence at the Scarowinds event has been vetoed so I will not be attending. Fun to everyone that goes! :D