Cool Bars - Saturday Night?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Cool Bars - Saturday Night?

Post by Jonathan »

The Canes play Buffalo Saturday night, and they are having Cool Bars at the Carolina Ale House Creekside Drive (near the intersection of Six Forks and Wake Forest Rd) location. I think I will have earned at least a tiny break from paper writing and all that crap by then, so I am planning on going. Anyone else interested?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Cool Bars - Saturday Night?

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:The Canes play Buffalo Saturday night, and they are having Cool Bars at the Carolina Ale House Creekside Drive (near the intersection of Six Forks and Wake Forest Rd) location. I think I will have earned at least a tiny break from paper writing and all that crap by then, so I am planning on going. Anyone else interested?
There is a strong possibility that Barbara and I will make this. John and Phil probably too. :)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

hm sure why not
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I think Matthew and I are also going to go see No Country for Old Men before this at 4 PM. I am so confident in how amazing it will be that I am somewhat expecting it to be the best movie so far this decade. Feel free to join us if you want at the Galaxy Cinema in Cary.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, we wound up getting all of our Xmas shopping done Saturday so we were unable to make the coolbars.

How was the movie?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Good call not going to Cool Bars. We left after the second period and went to a different bar where we wouldn't be surrounded on all sides by TVs showing that abomination of a game. Movie was amazing. Probably the best of the year, and probably better than anything last year, and probably better than anything from the year before that. Creepiest movie villain ever.