Movie on Saturday!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Movie on Saturday!

Post by AMartin777 »

Barbara and I are marching to the movies this weekend to watch "March of the Penguins". We plan to catch lunch then a matinee for those of you interesting in joining us. Let me know! :D
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I've been wanting to see this for months. When will you be going? I probably won't get back from the UNC game until around 5...
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i would like to see it, but will not be able to at this time and juncture. but am up for hanging out or whatever. what happened to tcojh2?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:i would like to see it, but will not be able to at this time and juncture. but am up for hanging out or whatever. what happened to tcojh2?
I plan on getting alot of editing completed on TKJHII this weekend. We really need to get Scott on board so we can get the other stuff done. As for hanging out, I'm all for it. In fact, I wouldn't mind having another movie night (after the penguin movie even) to watch another film (like we did with Dr. Strangelove.) Of course, I'm always up for kicking your a$$es at cards too!

Jonathan wrote:I've been wanting to see this for months. When will you be going? I probably won't get back from the UNC game until around 5...
What time will you be able to make it up our way? The latest showing at Wakefield is 5pm. Six Forks Station Theatre has it at 7:10 and 9:10.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

It would be hard to make it to the 5 PM showing, but the other two would be fine. And of course, for my own selfish reasons, the other two showings would be better because that theater is a lot closer. I may not be driving anywhere if we have another gas spike. :x