Monthly D&D Sessions

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Monthly D&D Sessions

Post by AMartin777 »

Is the last weekend of each month good with everyone?
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Re: Monthly D&D Sessions

Post by Always Dreaming »

Should be good for me!
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Soo... ummm.. are we playing this Saturday? I know no one else has responded.. so if we're just finally stopping altogther, lemme know, so I don't get all excited for no reason. :)
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Cannot this weekend due to a gig my band is playing Saturday afternoon. Sorry. I'll look to a future date for this.
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Cool. Hope things go well. Look forward to getting back to gaming in the future. :)
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Sooo... ummm... I figured I'd check and see if we're actually going to get back on our gaming again. Last saturday, the 7th was D&D Game Day. :) Anyways... just wondering if we can get back to it again. Still hoping, and I think John is still wanting to game as well, plus Dewey might be able to join in again. Please lemme know something, but I need to know, around a week in advance usually...
And, I figure you have something planned for this weekend already, but if not, I do have off, we could play then! :)