This weekends plans!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

This weekends plans!

Post by AMartin777 »

Spoke with Jonathan and he is planning to come up to the house on Saturday and learn some of these new games we've been playing. Unfortunately, Johnny will be heading down for his reserves so he will be leaving on Friday night. We should plan to have dinner on Friday night with him.

Let's plan then to get together Saturday, early afternoon... say 4pm to get some gaming in. We can discuss what to do about dinner Saturday afternoon/night at dinner on Friday. :P
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: This weekends plans!

Post by AMartin777 »

Let's plan to hit our awesomefied Japanese Restaurant http://www.hayashijapaneserestaurant.com :D about 1pm. Jonathan, this is the best Japanese food / sushi I have ever had period. You'll love it! Then back to the house for some gaming.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i had lunch there yesterday
mmmm
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Please bring along a bunch of your favorite MP3s of whatever. Preferable on CD, that way, I can dump them into a folder on the PC and we can listen to everyone's music on shuffle play while we game! :)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

mark and robin are joining too
they'll meet us at hayaahssasihfwifah for lunch at 1