NC State Fair - October 16th is the day! Whootah!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

NC State Fair - October 16th is the day! Whootah!

Post by AMartin777 »

whootah! It looks like we have finally settled on the 16th as the day for the Whootah Crew to hit the State Fair! I'll be back from my stint on a trial for the state on Saturday.

How's 11am for everybody as a time on Sunday the 16th?

ALSO! - You MUST let me know by Wednesday, September 28th (2 days from now) if you want me to get you a discount ticket from my workplace!
Last edited by AMartin777 on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I'm not sure if I can come that morning, but I will probably want a discount ticket regardless.

How much are the discount tickets?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:How much are the discount tickets?
Not sure, but cheaper than gate admission certainly. :?
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

i will be able to go. count me in
thats how men are! ungrateful and never satisfied!
JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

I would like to go (especially since I missed the Dixie Classic Fair :evil: grrr) .. but it depends on weather, money, gas, and just plain how I feel. I would also need to make sleeping arrangements at either your house or Jonathan's apartment, but I'm sure thats not too big a deal.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

JamminJ wrote:I would like to go (especially since I missed the Dixie Classic Fair :evil: grrr) .. but it depends on weather, money, gas, and just plain how I feel. I would also need to make sleeping arrangements at either your house or Jonathan's apartment, but I'm sure thats not too big a deal.
Well Jay, your welcome to stay at my place if you want. Would you need to stay Saturday and Sunday or just one of those evenings?

BTW - I will be in Chapel Hill on Saturday afternoon. DBA is playing the OctoberFest there. We would be back home around 8 or 9 Saturday night. You can come up on Saturday whenever you want but it would mean you would want to meet us at the gig. Otherwise, you can just head up and meet us at the house later on. Whatever you want to do... it's up to you.

Is everyone still on-board for Sunday and the fair?
JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

Bleh I got roped into a 50 hour work week with the weekend being my only off days for a while, so needless to say I'm going to sit on my a$$ Saturday and Sunday. Have fun at the fair though and take lots of pics for me! :lol:

--Jay (Who should be saving money for next year anyway)
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

i am not going to be there sun unless i meet up with you guys later that afternoon. i have to work over night and get off at 6 am and i also have a funeral to go to. my uncle past away yesterday so i am busy all weekend but will try and make it at a later time
naktwister69
Chicken Dance

Post by naktwister69 »

i am not going at all sun. the funeral is at 3. hope everyone has fun and sorry i can't be there
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Had an awesomefied time at the fair yesterday! A video will be forthcoming... Whootah! :D