Game Night and Outside Activities This Weekend!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Game Night and Outside Activities This Weekend!

Post by AMartin777 »

Join us for a fun-filled game night at the Martin's on Friday night. We will break out the new game: Modern Art and some others and/or Wii. Then we should take advantage of the great weather we will have on Saturday. Let's hit Adventure Landing for some serious Miniature Golf competition! (Jonathan, you are going down my friend!) Afterwards, it's back to our place for some food (I will be preparing my awesomefied Flank Steak for dinner) and maybe a movie or more gaming.

Whootah! :D
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Re: Game Night and Outside Activities This Weekend!

Post by Jonathan »

Why was I in particular called out?

I'll be down for one night, possibly both (gas costs), and definitely Adventure Landing.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Why was I in particular called out?

I'll be down for one night, possibly both (gas costs), and definitely Adventure Landing.
Because your the most competitive Miniature Golfer among us as I recall. Put up a fierce battle in South Myrtle.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Barb, John and myself had a go at the first game of Modern Art Wednesday night and it was great! Hopefully we can get a 4 or 5 person game of it going tonight. But, where shall we feast before that? I throw out Red Robin as a suggestion.

BTW - we could buy our Mini-golf tickets online but it only saves you .45 per ticket. LAME.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i dont particulary care for red robin, but if we are to go there we shoudl go next week i have a coupon for free onion rings appitizer thingie
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:i dont particulary care for red robin, but if we are to go there we shoudl go next week i have a coupon for free onion rings appitizer thingie
Well, we can certainly go somewhere else. I'm cool with Chili's or even Steak-n-Shake or whatever.

BTW - I talked with Jonathan today and he said he won't be by tonight but wants to join us tomorrow for Mini-golf and cookout and gaming afterward on Saturday afternoon.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I have to go see an apartment and sign a lease at 10 AM tomorrow downtown, so I guess I could do 11 AM at Adventure Landing if that's not too late.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:I have to go see an apartment and sign a lease at 10 AM tomorrow downtown, so I guess I could do 11 AM at Adventure Landing if that's not too late.
11 sounds good to me!