AC/DC Dec 18th, 2008 Charlotte,NC

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Re: AC/DC Dec 18th, 2008 Charlotte,NC

Post by coasterdave »

WIll say that was one hell of a show folks. I still have a ringing in my ears from the Cannons from 'Those About To Rock'. I have pics on the phone and if I can figure out how the heck to get them to my computer than I will post them. Great thing is I am heading off to PIttsburg in about three weeks to see them again. Can not let a friend of mine have a spare ticket and it not be used can I ?

But enjoy the review that was wrote up by someone else: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/entert ... 24088.html

bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Glad you had a good time. I'll be hearing about it from a friend today or this weekend that went as well I'm sure.
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

Well I leave sometimes late Tuesday Night to head up to the Steel City (Pittsburgh, PA) to see AC/DC once again on Wednesday Night. Been keeping an eye on the weather to plan my route to avoid any snow or ice. Looks like the storm that will hit will be mainly Rain. Man I must be crazy or something.