This weekend?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

This weekend?

Post by AMartin777 »

First off... anybody up for some raquetball on Saturday? Phil, John, JONATHAN....?

Nextly, I hope that some medieval farming is in the cards for Saturday night. I am anxious to introduce John and Jon to the joys of sowing, reaping and procreating... uhhhhh... that is.... in the game. ALSO, Barb and I have been working dilligently on being total Board Game Geeks, pimping out our Agricola with replacement pieces. She in charge of various animals: sheep, pigs and steer... I in charge of resources: clay, bread, stones, reeds, etc. I'll put up some pics of our creations after I get home tonight.

I was hoping for weather on Saturday. Hoping for temperatures more condusive to a second attempt at hitting the Mini-golf. Alas, it won't be quite as warm as I would like so hitting the court sounds like a better option. Besides, raquetball seems the more vital choice when juxtaposed with Mini-golf if you factor my advancing years into the decision.

What's everyone's schedule looking like?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Re: This weekend?

Post by Jonathan »

I can't do anything this Saturday due to the game.

Someday I'd like to do that trail at the art museum. This Sunday the weather looks to be particularly fantastic...
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

im in for saturday. sunday as much as i'd like to do that trail dont think i can swing it, work to do
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

I have the raqueball court scheduled for 2pm. So basically, it's a repeat of the setup from last week. Where should we do lunch this time?

We will have to give some serious thought to the trail on Sunday. Should be do-able though. :)
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

k. for lunch doesnt matter, just say where