Games Saturday April 4 09

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Games Saturday April 4 09

Post by AMartin777 »

Anyone up for a little Power Grid before the Power Performance of the evening on Saturday? 8) We could play some raquetball, grab some lunch, back for a game or two then off to the gig. Anyone... anyone... Beuller?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Games before the Gig?

Post by AMartin777 »

Well, now that the Saturday night gig has been postponed, we can get together and play some games I suppose. We could playtest my Time Web game and play some others.

Scott, you want to come over again with the intention of staying and playing this time? Jonathan, you got anything going on?
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Re: Games before the Gig?

Post by bgwfreak777 »

I don't know if you guys have the Wii while John is gone (I'm assuming no), but if you do I've got Guitar Hero Metallica now if you happen to get it.

Just an FYI, no big deal.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Games Saturday April 4 09

Post by radial »

I will probably not do anything during the early day time, but up for anything afternoon on. Scott will not be able to join, his moms in the hospital now with some liver issues possibly.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:I will probably not do anything during the early day time, but up for anything afternoon on. Scott will not be able to join, his moms in the hospital now with some liver issues possibly.
Wanna get together about 3?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

3's good with me