Disneyworld in Oct.

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Disneyworld in Oct.

Post by coasterdave »

You know I had so much fun last year that I have decided to do another trip to Disneyworld in Oct 2009 and might do it every year in Oct. I was waiting on tickets to Metallica to go on sale before adjusting my dates to conform with my birthday on the 11th. I will be at the Property from Sunday Oct 11th -Sat Oct 17th. I will be bugging out sometimes saturday to get back in time for the Metallica show that sunday the 18th in Charlotte, NC. So anyone that wants to join me then drop me a msg. I am looking to staying at the Lodge to see the animals in the morning while I drink my coffee and yes I plan to eat in Mexico again. I am sure there is some video out there of last year's Mexico meal.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Disneyworld in Oct.

Post by AMartin777 »

Your right! There is some video out their of that. I'll have to see if I can find it. Don't know about joining you in October this year at Disney. We'll have to see about that one. 8)
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Did anyone ever upload their pictures from Disney?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i uploaded them each night, but had to drop them down to 640x480 no tags. i deleted them so they wouldnt gather comments while i work on the full version. i'm finally in october of 08 for uploading pictures now so that'll be my next big set to work on

and yes, there is some video. i'm surpised alan remembers, he was just as messed up as dave was. video isn't up anywhere yet, the question is do you want it to be up anywhere???
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

I would love to see it cause I am sure it is very entertaining to say the least.