Barbara's B-day Bash! - 4/18

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Barbara's B-day Bash! - 4/18

Post by AMartin777 »

Please join us in celebrating my wonderful wife's B-day on Saturday, 4/18. We will definitely be doing dinner somewhere that day/evening and other things yet to be determined. I will post here once more plans are finalized! :D
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Re: Barbara's B-day Bash! - 4/18

Post by Jonathan »

Cool I should be able to come.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Anyone thinking about going to the Canes game on Sunday.

I'd really consider coming up for this, and staying Sunday for the game if you guys would be interested. I checked and there seem to be $35 tickets still available.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

I'm up for whatever saturday.

I would not be able to go to the game sunday tho
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

So far, we are looking at hitting Adventure Island for some Mini-golf on Saturday and I have some surprises for Barb for later that day lined up. I don't have times yet but will let everyone know ASAP.

I'll check with Barb and see if she would like to go to the game on Sunday, if so, we could get John to grab us some tickets and pay him back.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

We are going to the Hockey game on Sunday. John is going to drive down and get tickets this afternoon.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Whootah!!! I'm looking forward to some good ol hockey action.

I don't want to even talk about last nights game. :cry:
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Okay peoples...

The plan is to meet with us on Saturday at our place at 10am. We are heading out to the Raleigh Art Museum as they are having an Earth Day Celebration at the "Picture This" park with games, food, bands, etc. After we have pegged out the Earth Day stuff, we are heading over to the fairgrounds to check out the Turkish Festival". In the afternoon we will find a place to have dinner, at Barbara's choice, then back to the house for some cake, ice-cream, games and other fun!

If you don't want to meet us at our place at 10am, just make sure to be at the NC Art Museum at 11am then we can meet up.

Then, of course, it's on to the Hockey game on Sunday night!

:D
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

Ill be at your house at 10 then hopefully we can all ride together I'm sure it'll be packed there.

Wes, when are you coming up this way? Staying Sat and / or Sunday with me?
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

I'm going to get there about 3:00 today.

I was planning to stay with you tonight and Sunday night if that's OK. Monday I can get up whenever, so if you need to leave early that's not a problem.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

we'll prob be in raleigh at 3 so when youre coming up give one of us a call to find out where we are. we might be at the art museum still. it's on blue ridge road. but we plan on getting some dinner in raleigh before heading back to alans also so if we're not at the art musueum we may be somewhere else close by. just head towards raleigh.

sure, you're welcome to stay both nights. i'll be leaving monday morning early for work, you're welcome to stay longer and leave whenever, and will be busy sunday but you'll have your own couch, tv, computer with internet and bathroom. I have pillow, sheets and towels for you. i have some snacks and food, not much, but you should at least bring some drinks if you plan to stay at the house much. theres no grocery store anywhere close by, so you'll need to stock up on the way. closest grocery store is about 10 miles, gas stations about 3. perhaps we can talk john into going out to lunch sunday with us. (and whoever else too)
coasterdave
Darth Chickenus

Post by coasterdave »

Beware of the deer when you are near Phil's. I hear they like running into cars.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Thanks again Phil for letting me stay over, and I hope you know I'm just picking at you about living out with the Children of the Corn. lol

Thanks everybody else for a great weekend. Hopefully the Canes get their act together tomorrow night.