Picnic, Wine Tasting and Playtesting - 5/23

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Picnic, Wine Tasting and Playtesting - 5/23

Post by AMartin777 »

We are planning a Picnic & Wine Tasting for Saturday 5/23. Chatham Hill Winery will be holding a food pairing and tasting of their latest semi-dry Riesling at 1pm with a small chicken dish. We are planning to attend this tasting after a late morning picnic, probably around 11:00. We have not chosen our picnic location or details on the food yet but I'm working on it. I hope you can join us for the picnic and tasting... then later help me with playtesting the latest incarnation of Time Flash!

I am preparing Time Flash, Revision 3 for playtesting and want to put it through the play paces Saturday afternoon/evening.

All are welcome to any/all activities planned for the day. Watch this space for more details on everything. :D
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Picnic, Wine Tasting and Playtesting - 5/23

Post by AMartin777 »

AMartin777 wrote:We are planning a Picnic & Wine Tasting for Saturday 5/23. Chatham Hill Winery will be holding a food pairing and tasting of their latest semi-dry Riesling at 1pm with a small chicken dish. We are planning to attend this tasting after a late morning picnic, probably around 11:00. We have not chosen our picnic location or details on the food yet but I'm working on it. I hope you can join us for the picnic and tasting... then later help me with playtesting the latest incarnation of Time Flash!

I am preparing Time Flash, Revision 3 for playtesting and want to put it through the play paces Saturday afternoon/evening.

All are welcome to any/all activities planned for the day. Watch this space for more details on everything. :D
I have discovered that Lake Crabtree County Park http://www.wakegov.com/parks/lakecrabtree/default.htm is located immediately next door to the Chatham Hill Winery location. This will be an excellent place for our picnic! We could even rent a boat and paddle around the lake for a while. Now, any suggestions for the food?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Picnic, Wine Tasting and Playtesting - 5/23

Post by radial »

sorry, i'm not going to plan on anything for saturday right now. if anything, will come to do the gaming maybe..