Halloween 2009? - What's the plan?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Halloween 2009? - What's the plan?

Post by AMartin777 »

Anybody want to get a party going for 10/31 this year? Phil, maybe we can co-host or somehting?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Halloween 2009? - What's the plan?

Post by radial »

I'm all game for a halloween thing at my place. But we can go out too, doesn't matter much to me.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Halloween 2009? - What's the plan?

Post by AMartin777 »

So, after a conversation with Phil in which he took his usual stance on things... "I Don't Care....whatever!". Barb and I have decided that the plan will be to experience "Frankenfest" in downtown Franklinton during the day on Saturday and then back to our place for a mini Halloween Party. Mini meaning that we will have the house all decorated up and will be fixing a bunch of yummy halloween themed food stuffs and watching an array of holiday appropriate movies. We have not completely ruled out going out to a local event in the evening but nothing has come up yet. We are open for suggestions if anybody knows of anything.

All are invited and welcome. The "Frankenfest" thing is during the day and we will probably head out to it around 1pm.

Whoot!