Welcome home John, Mylene and Dion!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Welcome home John, Mylene and Dion!

Post by AMartin777 »

We will be having a welcome home party for John, Mylene and Dion on Saturday, January 2nd, 2010!

The party will be held at Alan & Barb's place starting at around 1pm - until. Everyone is invited and is welcome to show up at any time and stay as long as you like. We will arrange room for anyone/everyone that wishes to come and wants to stay overnight. We have room at our place, John's and Phil's. You will have to hit the couch or floor however.

We will be providing a stocked bar, selection of beverages, food, games and prizes. And you don't want to miss John singing Boston songs on Rock Band! Feel free to bring extras of anything/everything as we hope to have a good crowd. Please RSVP to me at AMartin777@nc.rr.com so that we can get an idea of how many plan to come. Don't worry if you don't RSVP... just get there. I want to really make this a party for them to let them know how glad we are they are back home!

If you have any questions, just get in touch with me. If you need directions, I can get those to you.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Re: Welcome home John, Mylene and Dion!

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Give my best to John, Mylene and Dion.

Have fun as I know you will.