PKD - "FINAL WEEKEND FLING"

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

PKD - "FINAL WEEKEND FLING"

Post by AMartin777 »

Let's hit the "FINAL WEEKEND FLING" at PKD! Check it out as mentioned in Jonathan's post below:

http://www.coasterfanatics.com/sec_even ... asp?id=188

Alan
Barbara (tentative)
Last edited by AMartin777 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Haha; ironically, even though I suggested the date, I may not be able to go now. Dave just showed me this the other day, so I may head up to Doswell on Saturday http://www.coasterfanatics.com/sec_even ... asp?id=188

If I don't go to that, though, I'll definitely be at the game.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Haha; ironically, even though I suggested the date, I may not be able to go now. Dave just showed me this the other day, so I may head up to Doswell on Saturday http://www.coasterfanatics.com/sec_even ... asp?id=188

If I don't go to that, though, I'll definitely be at the game.
Well now, that does look interesting. I'll have to see if I can secure the kitchen pass for said event. ;)
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty awesomefied deal. The park may be pretty dead that day too.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Yeah, I thought it was a pretty awesomefied deal. The park may be pretty dead that day too.
No doubt! Hey LET'S DO BOTH!

SEE PREVIOUS POST! TOP OF THREAD!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Are you sure that isn't cutting it a bit close?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Are you sure that isn't cutting it a bit close?
Yea, actually... we've decided to hit the hurricanes game on Thursday night and John & I will be going to the PKD event on Saturday. We will skip the game Saturday night. Phil is not going on Saturday and Barbara has decided not to go either though, they will both be going to the game on Thursday. So it will just be John, you and myself on Saturday.

Jonathan, do you just want to stay the night Friday at my place? That way, we can just leave from there and you don't have to get up so early. Also, have you heard from Jay at all? Does he want to go?

John is going to get tickets for the game also, do you want him to get you one? We are planning on buying the $20.00 seats because John can get $5.00 off on those so it will only cost $15.00 per ticket. Jonathan, do you want John to buy your ticket?

WHOOTAH!
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

John and I secured our tickets last night so we are ready for the "Fling". We are planning to leave my house at 7am on Saturday morning. That should give us enough time to grab something quick to eat along the way. NO NOT BREAD! :)
JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

AMartin777 wrote:Also, have you heard from Jay at all? Does he want to go?
One of these days I'm going to clone myself.. I keep missing out on all this cool stuff.. Needless to say.. I am out. Take a ride on Grizzly for me.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

AMartin777 wrote:Also, have you heard from Jay at all? Does he want to go?
JamminJ wrote:One of these days I'm going to clone myself.. I keep missing out on all this cool stuff.. Needless to say.. I am out. Take a ride on Grizzly for me!
Aww.. Jay... will do since Grizzly was down last visit. I plan on taking several rides with the good bear actually!

ImageImageImageImage