Playtesting? RPG?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Playtesting? RPG?

Post by Always Dreaming »

First of all! Hi! (waves)
Ain't been on here in a while.

Just thought I'd ask those of you that are gamers (Alan, John, and Phil -that I know of-) that live in the area, if you'd be up to helping me with something. I'm working on a game I'm going to try to submit to Chaosium, the people who make the Call of Cthulhu RPG. I wanted to know if I could get you three to help me with playtesting when I'm ready with it. Probably be about a month before I'm ready though.

It'll be a fantasy based adventure with some horror elements and pre-made characters to pick from. I really need more than three players, going to try to gear the adventure for four or six people. But I'll work around it. I'm pretty sure Dewey and a another friend of mine would be willing to help with the playtesting though. So if you three were on board, that'd make six people.

Anyways, lemme know if any of you three would be interested. I'd greatly appreciate the help!
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Re: Playtesting? RPG?

Post by Always Dreaming »

(sighs) No one? :(
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Playtesting? RPG?

Post by AMartin777 »

Sure, I'm sure we could help out with this!