HURRICANES GAME - RBC Center!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

If he doesn't mind picking one up for me, I would appreciate it
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:If he doesn't mind picking one up for me, I would appreciate it
If I can get hold of him! We might just be buying them online and pay the extra $5.00 bucks. Do you still want us to get you tickets? And... do you only need one?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

If you end up deciding to buy them online, then I can go to the RBC Center myself and buy them. I won't be able to get the $5 discount, but I won't have to pay the service fee either.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:If you end up deciding to buy them online, then I can go to the RBC Center myself and buy them. I won't be able to get the $5 discount, but I won't have to pay the service fee either.
Then we need you to go for it. I need tickets for Barbara, John and Myself. Let me know when you get them!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Looks like it's not gonna happen for this one. The $10.29 seats are completely sold out and the $21 seats are completely sold out. The only seats available in the $28 and $35 sections are scattered individual seats. We're probably going to need to start planning games well in advance now since more people have jumped on the bandwagon due to their success.

I was tempted to buy a Subway Stretch pack in order to ensure playoff tickets. It's probably going to be really tough to get those.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Looks like it's not gonna happen for this one. The $10.29 seats are completely sold out and the $21 seats are completely sold out. The only seats available in the $28 and $35 sections are scattered individual seats. We're probably going to need to start planning games well in advance now since more people have jumped on the bandwagon due to their success.

I was tempted to buy a Subway Stretch pack in order to ensure playoff tickets. It's probably going to be really tough to get those.
Well, maybe we can plan to get together Friday night and watch the game as a group for fun then. Actually, it could be cool cause Phil and Lisa could maybe watch with us too! Sound good?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Sure
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

For some reason, I never thought of this in the past, but today I started looking on Ebay for Canes tickets. You can get tickets for some pretty great prices on there sometimes, and Ebay enforces NC ticket scalping laws, so it's not allowed to pay much over face value.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Here is the home schedule for the remainder of the season.

Wed. March 1 - Boston
Fri. March 3 - Florida
Tue. March 14 - NY Rangers
Sat. March 25 - Washington
Mon. March 27 - Tampa Bay
Wed. March 29 - Washington
Fri. March 31 - Florida
Mon. April 3 - Washington
Tue. April 11 - New Jersey
Fri. April 14 - Tampa Bay
Tue. April 18 - Buffalo

I cannot go to any Wednesday night games due to class, so unfortunately that means the Boston game when they return from the Olympic break is out for me. However, I would love to go to the Florida game that Friday if anyone is interested.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Here is the home schedule for the remainder of the season.

Wed. March 1 - Boston
Fri. March 3 - Florida
Tue. March 14 - NY Rangers
Sat. March 25 - Washington
Mon. March 27 - Tampa Bay
Wed. March 29 - Washington
Fri. March 31 - Florida
Mon. April 3 - Washington
Tue. April 11 - New Jersey
Fri. April 14 - Tampa Bay
Tue. April 18 - Buffalo

I cannot go to any Wednesday night games due to class, so unfortunately that means the Boston game when they return from the Olympic break is out for me. However, I would love to go to the Florida game that Friday if anyone is interested.
We definitely want to hit the game on the 25th!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I'm seriously considering getting the Subway Stretch Pack for the upper corners http://hurricanes.com/custom/rad937FE.asp

5 games in the corners at 19 bucks a piece with two exchange dates, plus a Staal lithograph, ID card, player magnets, and most importantly to me, playoff priority. Plus no more worrying about the games selling out.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

No need bothering with the Subway Stretch Pack. They are all sold out of the upper deck. I guess the guy at the box office was just bullshitting me when he told me they had a ton of them left. And now it will be even more difficult than it was before to get upper level tickets since so many of them have been sold for the Subway packs.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Is anyone interested in the game Friday night against Florida? That will be the last home game until March 14 against the Rangers and March 25 against Washington. Most of the tickets for the Florida game are already gone, so we'll need to act quick.

I'm also keeping an eye on Ebay
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Is anyone interested in the game Friday night against Florida? That will be the last home game until March 14 against the Rangers and March 25 against Washington. Most of the tickets for the Florida game are already gone, so we'll need to act quick.

I'm also keeping an eye on Ebay
Isn't March 25th Opening day at Caro?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

It is indeed. I would say that Rangers game on the 14th is a good one to go to, then, since there aren't many other home games in March. Also, it should be a pretty big game.