HURRICANES GAME - RBC Center!

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

What time are you guys planning on getting there? My last class gets out at 5:45, so I'm gonna hurry back to the apartment and try to get to the arena by 6:30 if I can.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:What time are you guys planning on getting there? My last class gets out at 5:45, so I'm gonna hurry back to the apartment and try to get to the arena by 6:30 if I can.
We are all gonna grab something to eat around 5. We will meet you guys at the arena at 6:30
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Tuesday night's game kicked A$$! The Canes struggled through but held out a lead on the Wings 3-2. A very exciting game! awesomefied time as always. Whoot! :D
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

I'm probably going to go back tomorrow night to see the Predators, since I've never seen them before and they won't be back for three more years. Hell, they're giving away packs of Upper Deck cards to everyone, so I figure that's at least a few bucks worth of my money right there. If I go, I'll be sitting in the $10.29 section.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Forgot to mention: January 28th vs. Atlanta is Ron Francis Night. Despite the fact that I vowed to never go to an Atlanta game after the last two, I think this would be a great one to attend. Tickets are going very fast, though, so we would want to buy the tickets soon if you guys are interested.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Going for the triple post now.

I went to the box office early this afternoon to try and buy tickets to tonight's game, and most of the upper deck was sold out (guess I'll listen to the radio), so I guess people are starting to jump on the bandwagon.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Here is some more information on Ron Francis night: http://hurricanes.com/news/news.asp?articleid=1437

The $10.29 seats seem to be sold out, but there are still some of the $21 ($16 with discount) seats available. Let me know if you guys are going to go; if not, I plan on buying a ticket for myself in the next day or two.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

I doubt we will be attending that game. Have a great time! BTW - Are you going to the Coolbar game on Thursday? (19th)
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

They just said on FSN that standing room only tickets are available for Saturday.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:They just said on FSN that standing room only tickets are available for Saturday.
Yea, I heard that while watching the game last night. Oh well, be sure and scream Whootah to us if you get the camera on you!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Pittsburgh Penguins (and Sidney Crosby) at Carolina Hurricanes

RBC Center, Friday, Feb. 10, 7 PM. This will be the next to last game before the Olympic break. Anyone interested in going to this? Tickets are going fast and it looks like the $10.29 seats may in fact already be sold out, so we would need to buy tickets very soon.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

What's the word?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:What's the word?
Yes, we will get John to get us tickets. How many do you need? or should we just worry about getting our own?