Gaming, 1st weekend of December?

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Gaming, 1st weekend of December?

Post by Always Dreaming »

I was told by you guys to post on Whootah for gaming dates. So here I am. Putting out a date for the next gaming day, so maybe we can settle for December 3rd. If not, then someone please set a date.
It doesn't matter to me who runs the game, whether its me, alan, or john. But if its me, then I ask if we can take an hour if we get together this coming weekend so that we can put together characters (doesn't take nearly as long as D&D characters).
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

dec 3 sounds good to me
do i already have a character for your game?
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

I believe you do already, hope I can find him....
Btw.... Rikku.... so very KAWAII....

But I don't care if its me running the game, or if Alan or John runs game, I wouldn't mind playing Praicee or Lantern again.
.... its the fall of rain, the rumble of thunder. Its your quote, your fervor. And in a moment, a chance, you realize. You don't have a damned choice....
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Always Dreaming wrote:I believe you do already, hope I can find him....
Btw.... Rikku.... so very KAWAII....

But I don't care if its me running the game, or if Alan or John runs game, I wouldn't mind playing Praicee or Lantern again.
Well, I don't mind running but I would like to have Scott run his as he has been wanting to for quite a while. Scott, can we meet an hour or so ahead o the gaming time on that day to get my character together?
RW&SBGuy
Chicken Little

Gaming on Dec 3rd

Post by RW&SBGuy »

I have reserve duty that weekend so I will not be able to attend the gaming session. :(
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: Gaming on Dec 3rd

Post by AMartin777 »

RW&SBGuy wrote:I have reserve duty that weekend so I will not be able to attend the gaming session. :(
Well, we should probably reschedule based on not having everyone there to play... right Scotty? :?
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

I leave that up to you guys, as I do have an adventure that is perfect for just 2 players anyway, and could possibly be finished in one day.
Regardless, even if we only get character made that would be nice.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Always Dreaming wrote:I leave that up to you guys, as I do have an adventure that is perfect for just 2 players anyway, and could possibly be finished in one day.
Regardless, even if we only get character made that would be nice.
Let's go ahead and plan for it. John said he doesn't mind if we play without him. So, let's go ahead with your campaign as planned Scott.
Always Dreaming
Chicken Of The Sea

Awesomefied!!!!!!!!!!!!!